Sunset Sailing (adults) » Registration Open -- General Members
D I S C O V E R S U N S E T S A I L I N G
One of our most popular programs is our adult Sunset Sailing Program. A program for people who do not own a sailboat yet want to discover sailing, or for boatowners (or their partners) to gain greater experience and confidence on the water. The program meets once a week, Thursday evenings, in June and July.
Online registration is currently open for General Members: login to your Club account below. ($100 plus tax)
For prospective Sunset Sailing Seasonal Members, you must submit an application. As part of the process we'll ask you to meet us at a Club Open House in March or April.
Every member of the Nyack Boat Club, whether General Member or Seasonal Member enjoys these benefits throughout the entire season:
· Access to the Club —including the Pub and Galley -- for themselves, their families and their guests.
· Invitations to all social functions.
· Use of Club-owned kayaks.
· Access to private sailing lessons for an additional fee.
· Volunteer opportunities with other members on Club events and special projects.
All Sunset Sailing participants also become members of a Club Fleet, and are invited to participate in Fleet functions as well.
Last updated 11:03pm on 26 February 2024